July 23 2019
PeruModa in New York will be held on Tuesday, July 23, 2019.
This is a specially curated mix of 22 full package factories exhibiting together at the Metropolitan Pavilion in NYC! It’s an ideal opportunity for designers and brands to meet with top Peruvian manufacturers. Key features of the show:
- Manufacturing for all categories of cut & sew, fully fashioned knitwear and some wovens
- Peruvian Pima cotton and Alpaca along with an incredible assortment of blends, both natural and synthetic
- Variety of capabilities and techniques from simple to complicated, basic to novelty, core to fashion, handknitting to the latest in technology
- Best of washes, dyes and treatments, printing and embroidery, crochet, hand-painting and more…
- Environmentally and socially responsible production
- Duty Free!
For more information or register to attend, please contact: Marni Leopold – mleopold@iPeru.NYC