At the Super Foods Peru pavilion, you will find:
- Artichokes, asparagus and all sorts of peppers (Aji Amarillo, Piquillo…) in an array of preparations
- An assortment of different types of olives native to Southern Peru
- Everything Superfoods including ancient grains and legumes like quinoa (and quinoa pasta, flour, etc), amaranth, chia, maca, etc
- Cacao and gourmet chocolate
- Specialty snacks like Andean corn, dried goldenberries, Sacha Inchi, etc
- *Pisco, The Spirit of Peru
- And much more…
June 11 – 12 2019
- June 11th from 2:30 – 3:15 at the Greenpoint Terminal Warehouse at Bar Convent Brooklyn
*Bar Convent Brooklyn is a trade-only event designed to promote business growth in the alcohol industry. The show is open to industry professionals.
DAVID BURKE celebrates his Peruvian travels with a special menu of green artichokes and other products from Peru on Thursday, March 21st at David Burke Tavern!
5 Course Pre-Fixe Menu w/ Pisco Cocktail Pairing – $65 + Crispy Reese Artichoke salad | avocado | piquillo | goat cheese | quinoa + Octopus skewers | Botija olives + Crab stuffed peppadew with Aji Amarillo + Coconut poached mahi shaved artichoke | corned beef quinoa citrus salad | piquillo hummus + Lucuma and Irish whiskey creme brûlée Cocktail Pairing Angry 100: Pisco 100 infused Aji Amarillo | Passion Fruit Puree 100 Mule: Pisco 100 | Lime Juice | Ginger Beer | Cilantro