Expoalimentaria, held in Lima, Peru on September 26 – 28, 2018, is the most comprehensive and prestigious food trade show in Latin America, showcasing the best of what Peru has to offer from 20+ different regions, all under 1 roof.
This show provides the opportunity to meet with Peruvian manufacturers and producers in a wide variety of categories, such as:
- Super Foods Peru: Quinoa, Chia, Amaranth, Sacha Inchi…
- An extensive array of vegetables from an assortment of Peruvian peppers (Aji Amarillo, Rocoto, Piquillo…) to artichokes, asparagus, avocado, olives, in many different preparations
- Fruits and exotic fruits like Lucuma, Chirimoya (also in different presentations: frozen, puree, powder…)
- All kinds of corns, with 65 different types native to the Sacred Valley region alone
- Peruvian spices, salts, oils
- Specialty Coffee
- And more…
With 400+ exhibitors, prior food executive attendees have said they visit the show with a category need in mind and leave with totally new discoveries and inspiration.
For further information and to attend the show, please contact: email@example.com