PeruModa in New York will be held on Tuesday, July 23, 2019. This is a specially curated mix of 22 full package factories exhibiting together at the Metropolitan Pavilion in NYC! It’s an ideal opportunity for designers and brands to meet with top Peruvian manufacturers. Key features of the show:
- Manufacturing for all categories of cut & sew, fully fashioned knitwear and some wovens
- Peruvian Pima cotton and Alpaca along with an incredible assortment of blends, both natural and synthetic
- Variety of capabilities and techniques from simple to complicated, basic to novelty, core to fashion, handknitting to the latest in technology
- Best of washes, dyes and treatments, printing and embroidery, crochet, hand-painting and more…
- Environmentally and socially responsible production
- Duty Free!
For more information or register to attend, please contact: Marni Leopold – mleopold@iPeru.NYC
PeruModa in Lima, held on April 10th – 12th, 2019, is a full-package manufacturing trade show featuring 150 Peruvian factories, a “best of” Peru under 1 roof! Factories will be exhibiting in all categories of cut & sew, fully fashioned knitwear, some wovens, all in Peru’s native fibers of Pima cotton, Alpaca as well as the great variety of blends, such as with wool, silk, bamboo, linen, tencel, modal, poly, etc., as well organic…and capabilities including the latest in printing and embroidery techniques, washes and dyes, performance/tech garments, hand-knits to industrial machine-made and with much in between + more. An outstanding mix of factories, with a focus on environmental and social responsibility.
Alpaca Fiesta, held in Arequipa, Peru on October 24– 26, 2018, is a full package sourcing trade show specializing in all categories of Alpaca manufacturing. Large vertically integrated factories, mid-size and more niche suppliers will all be present, exhibiting Alpaca del Peru along with its tremendous variety of blends (such as with cotton, wool, silk, linen, synthetics + more) and all its production possibilities for clothing, accessories, socks and home goods.
The range of opportunity Alpaca del Peru provides is wide, as it is amazing how it goes from chunky to super fine and lightweight, making it ideal for all seasons. Large brands to emerging designers, luxury to mass, all incorporate Alpaca del Peru in their collections. A few reasons include:
- Alpacas are environmentally friendly animals and not at all harsh on the land they live on
- Alpacas are never harmed for their fleece and the shearing process is ethically done
- The Alpaca industry in Peru is socially responsible as well as sustainable, for example, the philanthropic nature of the manufacturers in this sector, like donating portions of their factory sales to supporting local women setting up knitting communities
- Alpaca is hypoallergenic, soft, breathable, moisture-wicking and high quality
- Alpaca is a unique, versatile and high quality fiber
- Alpaca del Peru is Duty Free to the USA, Canada, Europe and other countries
For further information or to attend the show, please contact: mleopold@iPERU.NYC